Thursday, March 28, 2013

Common Core Video from Teaching Channel

Teacher nerd alert...Yes, I'm on spring break. What am I watching with my morning coffee? Teaching Channel. Before you say, "Girl, get a life," check it out. I was excited to see the emphasis on problem solving in the early-childhood math classroom. Watch the video if you have time. Then check out my "Think, Show, SOLVE!" series. I hope it helps you feel more comfortable using problem solving with your kinders. Also, be sure to share your thoughts about the clip.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Jayme:
    It's Spring Break and I am stalking blogs, looking for information about Common Core. Guess I'll be joining you (happily) in the nerd bunch!
    Thanks for the video link...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

  2. Order Online brand and Generic Medicines Without Prescription in the United States and Canada. Buy with fast Delivery Overnight and various payment options. While the pills you receive at the Pharmacy counter may look slightly different from the brand, generic medicines work the same as costlier brand-name products. They have the same active ingredients, and the manufacturing and packaging must pass the same quality standards.

    Buy Adderall Online
    Buy Alprazolam Online
    Buy Ambien Online
    Buy Ativan online
    Buy Soma Online
    Buy Valium Online
    Buy Vicodin Online
    Buy Xanax Online
    Buy Tramadol Online

    ReplyDelete