Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back-to-School Gifts with Linky


Shhhh...I've been working on some back-to-school surprises for my Kindergarten peeps. They are all super sweet, smart ladies. While I'm not tooooo anxious to get back to working every day, I DO miss their jokes and pokes and the good laughs we get from teaching together all year. 

I'm not much of an artist, but I made these for our classrooms. First one for Lisa. She takes care of our online newsletter and teaches the precious friends in the inclusion class. She is calm and kind and perfect for the most special friends.


Then we have Tara. She is our Gone-with-the Wind Southern gal. Also the queen of our kinders with her royal-themed room. She does our ELA lesson plans. Need a laugh or a hug, Tara is your daa-ling. 


Jennifer is our grade-level chair and school TOY...Teacher of the Year. Woot! Woot! She takes care of business and keeps everyone smiling. She is in the tall girls club, so she has to get on her knees to look you in the eyes. But she'll also get down on her knees for you if you need prayer.

So what goodies are you working on? Are you also a gift giver? Will you be giving your fellow teachers or your own children's teachers gifts? Maybe you've just seen some cutie gift ideas on Pinterest that would be perfect for back to school.

How about a blog post about your gift ideas and throw the pass back to Smart Kids with a link and the pic. Can't wait to see what you come up with!





5 comments:

  1. I've got three gifts I've made for coworkers that I've blogged about in the past. If I link back, can I use older posts? No worries if not. Your projects are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abso-tively! Look forward to seeing your links! Go ahead and link 3 times if want so we can see all of them. Smiles, JG

      Delete
  2. What a lovely introduction to your teammates! I've recently come across your blog, and I love it! I nominated you for a new blog award: http://learningwithmrsbrinn.blogspot.com/2013/07/thursdays-cooperative-learning-6.html

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a clever idea {and just the right size}
    -Leslie
    TeachJunkie.com
    KindergartenWorks.com

    ReplyDelete