Friday, September 13, 2013

TGIF and Five for Friday

It took five LONG days to get to Friday night. It was a busy week and here's why...
ONE: On Thursday we had our Boosterthon Fun Run! If you've never heard of this fundraising company, I encourage you to visit their site. I could say lots of things about the character lessons, the staff, and the run itself, but their site explains it best! http://www.boosterthon.com

TWO: I was observed. My assistant principal gave me a sweet gift after her visit. 

THREE: My paraprofessional was out for two days. Need I say more? I love that woman!

FOUR: Here's an easy solid shapes center...My kids traced the faces of solid shapes to discover the flat shapes of the faces.


FIVE: Remember to get your free apple charts when you like my facebook page.




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go get your Facebook Freebie. We're going to the apple orchard in a couple of weeks, so that will be a wonderful addition...Thanks!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going without your paraprofessional is the worst! Glad you made it through the week :)

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete