Thursday, December 26, 2013

Santa had BOOKS in his bag!

That jolly old elf brought me just what I wanted for Christmas…new books! Santa (AKA my sweet husband) loves books as well. (He's a publisher.) He watches out for books all year long that he thinks I can use in my classroom. Here's what he delivered this year. 
BOOK #1


Here's the awesome trailer for the book:


BOOK #2

And an intriguing trailer…
BOOK #3
I know there's an art activity waiting for us in this book...

BOOK #4
Not sure where we are going with this one, but I'll follow the bee...

BOOK #5
And last but not least…another Sandra Boynton book! I found that these songs were awesome for poetry time when I taught  in the upper grades. 

You can check out some videos for these songs at the Sandra Boynton web site HERE. This one will make you want to dance along.


I can't wait to use these books and post integrated-arts ideas for them on my other blog, ABCs of Reading. If you've read any of these titles to your kiddos, be sure to leave a comment.


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment