Saturday, January 4, 2014

Five for Friday…Books at B&N

It's Friday. You know the one before the Saturday and Sunday that make the last weekend before the Monday that school starts back in JANUARY?! Time to spend those B&N gift cards. No problem finding five books I'd like to have. Here are a few I found. I don't know if your store will have them…better head out today and take a look!

If you are doing a polar animals unit:


Now this one was a real find. If you teach writing, especially in older grades:


These little books have fantastic photos. If you are teaching nonfiction text features like labels, cutaways, glossary, etc:



Here's a new twist on Goldilocks. If you focus on Chinese New Year (January 31, 2014):




Finally, a snowman book I didn't have yet:


 Sorry B&N…it's all about the teachers…I linked these to Amazon to save you time.

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment