Saturday, February 15, 2014

Work Smarter = New Blog Design!

We've all heard it said: "Work smarter, not harder." Now don't get me wrong, I love some hard work…and wanting to figure things out for myself has saved money at times. But when it comes to technology, I NEED HELP! Besides, even if I was capable of redesigning my blog, it probably wouldn't be the best use of my time. My precious hours could be better spent on more creative things that I'm actually good at. 

Here's a great article from The Right-Brain Business Plan site. The author says, "If you're trying to do it all yourself, STOP IT!" Focus your energies on the tasks that you are best at; then get help for the rest. 


Enter Kassie Garlock from Designs by Kassie. I told Kassie that this little blog was about to have a one-year anniversary and needed to grow up. She cleaned it up, colored it up and VOILA! Here it is. I was so happy, I sent Kassie a little song. So play it, sing along and if you need a new blog…call Kassie!



If you like the look of her work, please leave her a note in the comments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment