Sunday, June 21, 2015

Follow My Pinterest Boards for I Teach K!

Listen up! I have important messages for YOU in this post.

1. IT'S NOT TOO LATE! 
It's not too late to register to attend the I Teach K! in Las Vegas. You can even still save 10% on the registration fee.


2. COME SEE ME!
I have my sessions ready for July 6 and I'd love to see you. Please come by to say hello and sing and dance and learn. 

3. FOLLOW MY PINTEREST BOARDS.
I started a Pinterest board for all of my sessions. Even if you can't attend, you'll want to check all the great ideas I've collected. Be sure to follow!






You can also find me Tuesday morning, July 7th, hanging out with my favorite friends from ESGI at their booth.


Follow on Bloglovin
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

  1. The credit for my successful Pinterest account goes to PinPinterest. I used to spend a lot of time on Pinterest and still, I was not able to get a decent amount of followers. For the first time, I used PinPinterest for my Pinterest account automation, and it became the savior of my sinking account. Within a few weeks, I got a lot of active followers, thanks to PinPinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a simple to understand information, appreciated!

    Also visit my blog: 경마사이트

    ReplyDelete